How does the holiday raffle work?
- From December 20-31, a prize will be featured on our social media pages each morning.
- For a chance at winning that item, make a donation of $20 or more on our website on that day.
- Every $20 donation = 1 raffle ticket. (ex. if you donate $80 you will be entered four times!).
- Check back the next evening to find out if you won.
- Watch our social media pages on January 4th, 2021 to see if we made it to our goal of $5,000!
Other Ways to Win
We know that not everyone is able to give a monetary gift this year. There are lots of other ways to support our work. Columbia Springs is also in need of several items to keep our programs running smoothly. Here is our wish-list for the end of this year. If you have any of these laying around that you would like to get rid of, please send them our way! For each item you donate you will be entered into our raffle for the featured prize of that day. Donate an especially large or expensive item and you will be entered several times.
- Webcams for staff (2)
- And microphones for webcams (if not included)
- Video camera:
- DSLR that has video capabilities and lenses (standard lens, telephoto, macro)
- iPad: for live virtual classroom events on site
- A new laptop: for video creating and editing
- Silicone cupcake liners
- A couple of strings of Edison lights (patio light strings) for the Repair Goes Remote program adaptation
- Strings of holiday lights or rope lights for directing people along the path to the Repair program
- A couple of ring lights for video filming
- A propane heater or two (patio heater type would be ideal)
- A van (Hey, we can dream!)
The Good Stuff
As always, any donation made to Columbia Springs is tax deductible, so participating in our 12 Days of Giving is a win for everyone involved. Are you ready for the raffle? Here’s a sneak peek of who our prizes are from. Each one is valued at $50 or more!