If you will be transferring the securities from an account you have with Charles Schwab & Co., then you need to instruct Schwab to move the stock or other securities from your Schwab account to our Schwab account. Here are the steps for transferring your stock or other securities:
- Download the Letter of Authorization
- Complete the information, sign, and date the letter.
- Submit your Letter of Authorization to Schwab. Please send a copy of the letter to our Development Team for our records, as well as for planning and stewardship purposes, either by email or mail at:
- 12208 SE Evergreen Hwy
Vancouver, WA 98683
- You may also email the documents via the account holders’ secure “message center” at Schwab.com. You can also send documents to Schwab at:
- Charles Schwab, PO Box 52114
Phoenix, AZ 85072
- Fax: 888-526-7252
If you will be transferring securities from an account other than Charles Schwab & Co., please contact your brokerage firm for assistance and to receive any forms needed for the transfer.
You will need to provide the following information to your brokerage:
- Our account is at Charles Schwab & Co. and is in the name of “Columbia Springs.”
- Our account number at Schwab is 7641-6203.
- The DTC number is 0164 Code 40.
If you will be transferring securities from an account you have with a firm other than Schwab, please contact our Development Team to notify us of your intent.
For any questions or if you need assistance, please contact us at (360) 882-0936 x 231