Join us at our 9th annual dinner & auction fundraising event, Hooked on Nature. Presented by the Port of Vancouver, the evening will be a celebration to support Columbia Springs.
When: August 4th, 2018 from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Clark College’s Gaiser Hall
Guests will enjoy:
- A local celebrity chef salmon bake-off
- Vegan entrees, side dishes, and desserts provided by Tommy O’s Bistro
- Live music performed by award winning A Cappella group, B-Side Book Club
- Silent and live auctions with a variety of unique prizes
- Aaron Guerra; Clark College’s Tod and McClaskey Culinary Institute
- Robert Earl Frederick; Clark College’s Tod and McClaskey Culinary Institute
- Tamara Leibfarth; Simply Thyme Catering
- Kelsey Niemeyer; Tommy O’s Bistro
To learn more and purchase tickets, click here. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org; 360-882-0936 x 230
Thank you to our sponsors, The Port of Vancouver, Waste Connections, Paul Montague Tax Preparation, BergerABAM, Clark Public Utilities, Tidewater, Dennis & Debbie Kampe, Johnson Bixby & Associates, Columbia Credit Union, and Online Support