This is your last week to give to Columbia Springs in 2018. With so many amazing charities in the area, here’s why I think you should consider supporting our programs:
When field trip students are asked what their favorite part of their experience was, many students say, “Being outside!” Kids love being in nature and for some, this is their first experience in the woods.
Access to nature is one of the most valuable services Columbia Springs provides to Clark County. Time spent outdoors has been proven to improve the health and well-being of children and adults.
Because of the generous support of our community, Columbia Springs is able to provide:
- Two miles of well-maintained trails with wildlife viewing docks and outdoor artwork
- Outdoor field trips for over 7,000 participants annually
- Summer Camp for children where they spend the entire day outdoors
- Forest Therapy Workshops with certified guide Elizabeth Koch
- Affordable outdoor events like Kids Fishing Festival and Family Nature Festival
The generosity of supporters like you is the engine behind Columbia Springs’ successes.
Will you make a gift to empower us to continue to provide excellent programs and services in 2019 and beyond? Thank you!
#holidaygiving #outdooreducation #urbangreenspace #ClarkCounty #washingtonparks